Bee’s May Favs
Hi guys so today I’ll be sharing my May Favs with you…
1. Maybelline – Baby Skin
• Instant pore eraser
• Lightweight primer
• Smooth poreless looking skin
Application Tip: Apply alone or under make-up.
So I’ve been using this every day since I bought it in the beginning of May and I love it!!!
I use it after I moisturize and before I apply my foundation. I only apply a small amount all over my face. (Pea size amount)
It does blur your pores out and makes your make-up look flawless. Overall this primer definitely helps to minimize the appearance of my pores. Loved it!
2. Smudge KOHL 234887 – Brown pencil
I use it to fill out my brows paired with a dark brown eyeshadow over it.
Then just set it with my setting spray.
3. Essence XXXL Long-lasting Lip gloss
• Matt effect
• Nondrying (touch up throughout the day)
• Long lasting silky lip cream for a soft matt finish
I used the red and nude colour (colour names came off), I loved the smell of the products and how creamy it was. It does come off during the day and you need to apply it a few times during the day to prevent your lips from starting to look dry. I used the nude colour daily! The red colour I applied when I went out.
4. Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush Effect in the colour 002 Vanilla & 003 Shell
• Oil free, fragrance free
• SPF 20/Broad Spectrum
• Flawless finish
• Great coverage
This is one of my absolute favorite Foundations (and my MAC NC15 of course).I LOVED the consistency and the coverage. I only needed to apply one layer and it looked great. The 003 Shell is the darker shade I used in the summer months, but I finished it just in time for winter lol. As my face started to get paler I mixed the 003 Shell shade with the 002 Vanilla until I had none left, so it worked out great. So now my skin matches my foundation for winter “Pretty and Pale” haha.
5. Nivea Daily Essentials Shine Control Toner
Combination skin 200ml
• Tones and deeply mattifies for pure and shine reduced skin.
• Ocean Algae & Hydra IQ
• Effectively tones, removes residues and helps control shine for beautiful matt skin.
I like this toner a lot, but I Also used my Environ Revitalizing Toner. I switched between the two products during the week. It did keep my skin from feeling oily and looking shiny.
That is it for this month’s favs.