Hi everyone! Today I’ll be sharing my thoughts on the Sorbet-Pore your heart out-Facial cleanser…
I love this facial cleanser, it is small, easy to use and it works. Sorbet is South Africa’s number one beauty salon and now you can recreate the salon experience at home and enjoy healthy-looking, radiant skin.
I have used the cleanser 3-4 times a week for the past month and I must admit I should have started using it sooner. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It puts the glow back in your skin.
You can use it with any Cleansing product (gel/cream), I paired the facial cleanser with my Environ Gel cleanser. The Sorbet Facial cleanser is affordable and you can purchase it from any Clicks store, it retails for R299.00.
Instructions for use
How to use:
Daily cleansing brush:
Quickly removes dirt, blackheads and makes skin look softer and smoother.
1. Wet your face with warm water.
2. Attach the brush head to the facial cleanser.
3. Wet the brush with water and cleanse.
Sensitive silicone brush:
Can be used for daily cleansing. It is safe and suitable for sensitive skin.
Deeply cleans dirt, grease and make-up residue, to keep skin clean.
1) Select a brush and attach to brush connection.
Wet the brush and apply cleansing gel/cream.
2) Press the ON/OFF button to start the clockwise rotation.
Press the direction switch to change to counterclockwise rotation.
3) Press the ON/OFF button to turn it off.
4) Recommended use is twice a day; 20 seconds on the forehead, nose and chin and 10 seconds on the cheeks.
*How to charge *Care and cleansing} Instructional manual inside the Sorbet facial cleanser box.
Enjoy Bee xoxo